Women and men in a team
The cooperation between men and women is often made difficult by misunderstandings. Whereas men usually want to quickly solve problems alone, team communication is very important for women.
In this seminar, participants expand their knowledge about the causes and occurrence of differences in communication behaviour of men and women and reflect on their own expectations and prejudices about the opposite sex. When both sexes contribute their talents to the team, the full potential of all team members is successfully exploited.
- Different communication patterns and behaviours of men and women
- Different approaches to explaining gender-specific differences
- Current differences in the realities of life of men and women
- General and personal prejudices and expectations towards men and women
- Presentation of men and women in public and in the company
- Preconditions for the emergence of conflicts between men and women
You want to know more? We are happy to call you back:Here you can register for a call-back