Sharing knowledge means increasing knowledge
Knowledge is power — never before has this cliché been as important as in the digital work environment of today and tomorrow. We learn just-in-time. With all the innovations and networks, a tech-savvy new society that exchanges knowledge via these media is growing. Out of “to be or not to be” came “to share or not to share”.
It’s time to learn to walk on new legs.
- Post, like, share — what brings me what, when, and why
- Limits of digital learning
- Prerequisites to teach yourself knowledge in the network
- Employee motivation for independent enrichment of knowledge
- Boundaries of YouTube and Co.
- Safety first: Protect employees, companies, and their knowledge
You want to know more? We are happy to call you back:Here you can register for a call-back